- Asia Theological Association (ATA) Certificate of Accreditation given since 2003 and renewable after every 5 years. ATA is a private and non- governmental association formed by Evangelical Christians in Asia to confer accreditation to theological institutions in Asia. ATA was established in 1970 as a direct outcome of the Pan-Asia Congress of Evangelism held in Singapore in 1968. Its primary goal then was to promote evangelical theological education including lay training. Accreditation services were rendered to institutions in 1978.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) membership renewal is done annually. ACSI is an association of evangelical Protestant Christian schools in the United States. ACSI states that it “strives to enable and equip Christian educators and schools worldwide to effectively educate children and young people with the mind of Christ.”
The principles it supports include a belief that Scripture is the revealed Word of God and should be taught as truth.
- Philippine Association of Bible and Theological Schools (PABATS) accredited member since September 2005. PABATS aims to work together with the rest of Christian institution as to raise the standards of Christian education in theological training. It also sets certain standards of education that will facilitate the evaluation and classification of member schools.
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED) government recognition number 049 for Master of Arts in Theology in Missiology series of 2009 and 050 for Master of Divinity. CHED is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Education responsible for covering both public and private higher education institutions as well as degree-granting programs in all tertiary educational institutions in the country.
- Asia Graduate School of Theology (AGST) is a consortium of evangelical seminaries in the Philippines established by Asia Theological Association (ATA) in 1984. ATA is an accrediting body of theological institutions in Asia. AGST-Philippines is a consortium of the following eight (8) seminaries: Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (APNTS), Asia Pacific Theological Seminary (APTS),Asian Theological Seminary (ATS), Asian Seminary for Christian Ministries (ASCM),Biblical Seminary of the Philippines (BSOP), International Graduate School of Leadership (IGSL), Presbyterian Theological Seminary (PTS) & Koinonia Theological Seminary Foundation, Inc. (KTSFI).